Skip to content
System Center Virtual Machine Manager High Level Design
1.1.1 Hardware Prerequisites
High Level Design & Architecture
1.1 Hardware Requirements and Prerequisites
1.1.1 Host (Server)
- Use a set of matching server host that contain the same or similar components.
- CPU, RAM must be good enough for hosting VMs
- A 64-bit processor with second level address translation (SLAT).
- Virtualization support turned on in the BIOS or UEFI.
- Hardware-assisted virtualization.
- Hardware-enforced Data Execution Prevention (DEP)